Stockroom Associate (seasonal)Atlanta, GA
The Orvis Stockroom Associate is responsible for providing operational support to the business by overseeing an efficient stockroom and accurate inventory practices. This role must be able to prioritize responsibilities and provide our internal and external customers with exceptional service by supporting the selling process as needed. This is a seasonal (temporary) position – weekend/holiday availability is required.
This position reports directly to the Store Manager and will interact daily with other store associates.
- Be an ambassador of the brand and embody the Orvis Vision, Mission, Core Values, and Culture;
- Stock and maintain sales floor;
- Process shipments into and out of store;
- Process catalog orders filled through store;
- Maintain store stockroom;
- Complete additional assignments from store management.
- Outgoing, friendly & personable with a positive attitude;
- Team oriented with the ability to take direction and execute with exactness;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Flexibility with schedule, including weekend/holiday availability;
- Physical strength to reach, move, and handle merchandise in high and low areas;
- Physical ability to be on feet (standing/walking) for extended periods of time;
- Ability to lift 40 lbs.
- Stockroom experience – retail preferred.
To access our California Applicant Privacy Notice, follow this link: https://www.orvis.com/california-applicant-notice.html